An overview of the data we currently collect.
For the moment, we have initial scripts which allow to track the political debate in social and traditional media. The goal is to scale those data collections up to all (available) candidates and parties for the time of the national election 2019 in Switzerland as a first large-scale implementation.
- The Twitter-Stream of multiple parties, organizations, politicians as well as specific hashtags.
- The openly accessible/public Facebook pages of national parties.
- Available RSS feeds on websites of parties and organizations to track press releases.
- For the SRF Arena, we have a collection of subtitles (2010-2019), allowing to analyze what political actors say.
- We're currently setting up a system to follow public debate also in traditional media, i.e. newspapers.